Thursday, March 19

Hello world!

Hello everyone,

I've long debated when to start my blog. Should I wait until the website is up or for this or that? In the end I've decided that a sunny Thursday morning is as good a time as any!

I'll start with a little bit about myself. I am a grap
hic designer absolutely in love with paper, cards, stationery, letterpress, screen printing and many other things. I run a small design and letterpress studio called five blessings that makes all kinds of paper goodies. I'm sure I'll be posting about them along the way. I also teach graphic design at Kent State University and do freelance graphic design (logos, brochures, websites, etc.) for some local businesses and organizations.

Well I think that is a good start. I'll leave you all for today with a beautiful image from a photographer that I think does incredible work! This image is from Samantha Lamb's collection "The Sea, The Surge & The Seamstress." The light reminds me of a warm summer afternoon... something I am longing for. Check out more of her beautiful work on her site:
www.samanthalambphotography.com

No comments: