Friday, May 1

busy, busy, busy...

Sorry for my absence and random posting lately. Between working on the new house, finishing up my semester of teaching, freelance work and designing new stationery & wedding invitations, I haven't had any spare time to post! Anyway, I thought I would just pop in to wish everyone a good weekend. I'm going to be working hard today doing some grading and planning some final exams. Hopefully I'll get over to the house for a few hours too and that way I can go watch my little brother play some baseball tomorrow for a nice break from it all.

Hope everyone is having a nice spring so far. I'll leave you with a photo of my beautiful lily of the valley. They didn't bloom last year, so I was so excited to see all of the delicate little white flowers bloom this year!

No comments: