Friday, January 29

Sorry I've been away...

So, the new year has come and already January is almost over! I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted! It isn't that I haven't had anything to post about, or that I've forgotten, just not enough time in a day it seems. I think that is the same story of most people who are self-employed. Or most people for that matter.

It's been a busy several months, and I don't feel like that will change any time soon. I do have lots of fun things that I need to photograph and share with the world, but with as gray as it has been here lately, not sure when that will happen. That's the trouble when you live in NE Ohio. I feel so behind... I'm still trying to figure out what my New Year's goals are! I do know that one goal is to commit to posting here AT LEAST once a week. I would love to do it everyday, but I don't want to over promise, especially to myself. I just end up feeling bad. So after being away for several months, I think once a week is an excellent goal.

Well, I hope everyone has had a wonderful January and beginning of their new year! Here's hoping to see you all once a week!

No comments: