Thursday, March 26

One of those days...

I seem to be having one of those days... scratch that weeks, where it seems like I work and work and work but never accomplish anything. I have been on spring break from school this week so I haven't had classes to teach and I find myself going a bit stir crazy at home all by myself. I made myself a big to do list for the week and while I have been working and crossing things off, it still seems like I haven't done enough. I suppose that is the downside to working for yourself, there is always more to do! Oh well, probably just a little rut that I need to work through.

Well I'm off to finish some grading to hopefully cross another thing off the list.
Note to self: make better, more detailed to do lists so the projects are broken up in smaller chunks and there is more to cross off. Maybe then I would feel more accomplished : )

No comments: