Monday, March 30

Weekend Printing

After having a not so inspiring Thursday, I took Friday to sort of collect my thoughts and decided some weekend printing would help me feel more accomplished.

I pulled out my new ink and started mixing some colors. I didn't like the red-orange that you can see peeking in from the corner, but I was more than satisfied with the coral color. It reminded me of some fabric I had tucked away and gave me an idea (more on that another day).
I've had the intention of printing some tags for a while now and even had the type picked out, so I finally locked it up on the press and got to work. I managed to print quite a few tags and then mixed up some yellow-green and did some simple stationery. Sorry no photos of the green, it got dark and taking photos at night doesn't work very well : ) I pulled out the fabric, had some fun and voila! Feelings of accomplishment. I still have quite a bit to do and need to put a few finishing touches on the tags, but I suspect I will have them in the shop sometime this week.

Here's to a new week
!

No comments: