Saturday, February 11

Need a last minute Valentine for the kids?

Now, I am not claiming that this is an original idea, but it is a cute one! It's easy and inexpensive too.
All you have to do is go to the dollar store, target, walmart, etc., pick up a pack of small dinosaurs and attach them to the tags. I did these one year with my son and I hot glued them. The hot glue is great because it holds the dino to the tag, but rather easily comes off the plastic. I've seen others where people punched a couple of small holes and tied with bakers twine. Pretty easy no matter how you attach them. You could have your kiddo write their name at the bottom and voila, done!

Best of all, I've created a free printable for you, how's that for roar-some! 

Here are some other versions I've seen of this, both with printables!

No comments: