Wednesday, May 7

Sneak Peek: Woodland Fabric Dollhouse

I've recently been working on a fun little project for my Goddaughter. She is turning three this month and is head over heels for dollies! I got the main idea for it here, but have certainly been putting my own spin on it.

I've had a lot of fun coming up with little woodland creatures to inhabit this fairy house and used two of Aimee Ray's books for inspiration! The first is called Doodle Stitching and the second, Doodle Stitching, The Motif Collection. Her designs have been a lot of fun to use and alter for this special gift I am working on. Here is a peek at two of the sides of the house. There is so much more to show, I'll be sure to post pics of the final once it's complete. I have a deadline of May 25th (her birthday party) so you won't have to wait too long :)


Thanks to Aimee Ray for such cute ideas! In addition to the books listed above, she also has an etsy shop and a blog! Perhaps she will inspire you to whip up some cute creatures of your own.

No comments: