Monday, May 5

Third time's a charm...

Well, I'm back... again. This is the third time I've started to give blogging a go. I'm really going to do my best to keep at it this time! I promised myself, so we'll see what happens! It's not that I don't have things to share and say, I just get busy and it always seems like the first thing to neglect. I'm hoping I can work it into the schedule this time on a more permanent basis.

An awful lot has happened since I was here last, most notably, I'm a mommy to a beautiful 22 month old little boy. "E" will be turning two in July and I have some really fun birthday goodies that I will be sharing! I'm still a part time professor and am trying hard to get a stationery shop up and running. I'm hoping to get that done this summer, but we'll see.

I leave you with the birthday invite that I designed for my little man's first birthday party! It was a pirate theme, but I described it as a moustache/whale sort of pirate, not the traditional eye patch kind! It was a fun day filled with streamers, moustaches and cupcakes. I made a flag with a big X to hang on the lamp post on the front of the house and treat baskets filled with flags, swords and lots of other pirate themed goodies for our friends. I did a bad job at taking pictures of the decorations! Another thing I'm hoping to improve on this year!

Enjoy! I hope to see you around here often!

No comments: