Tuesday, May 6

Woodland Save The Dates!

I wanted to share a Save the Date card that I designed for my sister's wedding last summer. It was a beautiful outdoor wedding and she and her now husband wanted it to be an "outdoor/woodsy" theme. She didn't have too much more as far as a direction, so I went with it! Here is the result.

I liked the way the forest was subdued by the blue, but I think this would be pretty in green or even salmon. I had a lot of fun with the other floral graphic elements and was soooo excited that I got to use a bird! My favorite part is the textured envelope that we found! Don't you just love paper!

These are going to be available in my shop when I get around to figuring out the details... like colors and a price :) Have to have them now? Just email me!
front

back

wood grain envelope
we also did some custom return address labels that wrapped around to the back (not pictured)

No comments: